A Career Path for Every Preference
Forklift Field Technician
Quite often forklift servicing is done at the customer’s location, so technicians are needed out in the field to provide a mobile workshop to the customer.
Forklift Shop Technician
Enjoy working in our state-of-the-art shops which are set up specifically to work on material handling equipment safely. The shops in our newer facilities are even air-conditioned!
Individuals who are electrically or mechanically inclined have the opportunity to troubleshoot and work with their hands out in the field - solving a power generation issues each day.
Automation Engineer Technician
Excel in assisting in designing, developing, building, installing, and supporting automated material handling solutions for our broad range of customers.
Crane Field Technician
Diagnose and repair cranes and hoists, perform installation, troubleshoot electrical issues, and perform mechanical repairs.
Battery & Charger
Battery and charger mechanics inspect and maintain material handling equipment batteries and chargers to keep operations in motion.
Dock & Door Technician
Repair, maintain, and facilitate installation and service of loading dock equipment and industrial doors at customer’s facilities.
Something Different Every Day
We are a multi-line distributor of material handling equipment which means you may very well find yourself working on something different every day! From forklift trucks to aerial equipment, to rail car movers, front-end loaders, industrial cleaning equipment… you will become proficient in electrical and hydraulic systems, diesel and gas-powered engines, and much more! Like today’s automotive industry, it’s no longer spanners and oily rags. Our service technicians regularly use tablets, laptops or handheld devices to diagnose problems or fine-tune performance.
Benefits Beyond a Paycheck
- Technical Training provided by certified factory-trained staff
- 12-month onboarding program providing strong understanding of our company & industry
- All work is primarily first shift
- Uniforms provided, with cleaning at no cost
- Field Technicians take home company-provided service vans (all maintenance & fuel included)
- Computer equipment & cell phone provided
- Competitive wages, measured against the market
- No Flat Rate policy – technicians paid for every hour worked
- Overtime for hours worked over 40 per week with double-time scenarios
- Apprentice programs for technicians
- Inside, high-level technical support for all service technicians
- Safety shoe & prescription safety glass co-op programs
- Tool vendors come to us – Shop for tools & safety shoes on-site!
- Parts support
- Specialty tools provided
- Interest-free tool loans
- Technician’s own tools insured (at no cost to technician)
Tech School Graduates Welcome!
We have developed relationships with several technical colleges and are involved in the courses taught. We are developing programs to transition students into professional service technicians, and offer tuition reimbursement assistance.
Ongoing training is so important to us that we have our own Technical Training Department. Our staff is dedicated to training our service technicians all year long on the various systems they will encounter. In addition to classroom study, we have e-Learning courses available at all times.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER WOMEN / MINORITIES / PROTECTED VETERANS / INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
United Healthcare creates and publishes the Machine-Readable Files under the Transparency in Coverage Rule on behalf of Wolter, Inc. To see the Machine-Readable File, please click on the following link: transparency-in-coverage.uhc.com