Automated Mixed Case Palletizing
The collaborative robotic mix case palletizer or AMCAP is traditionally a highly labor-intensive process of disassembling and reassembling pallets of goods within an operation. By automating the process and utilizing collaborative robotics, the disassembling pallets of goods, sorting then putting goods away is only half the task. When an order is received it picks the items and re-assembles the order onto a pallet.
What makes it so smart?
- AMCAP software knows the frequency of items & keeps commonly packed items neat in the front for fast picking
- Considers the size & weight of each item
- Assembles the pallet based on how the customer needs to unpack & display it on the shelves
Manual Mixed Case Palletizing
High-performance mixed case palletizing sometimes needs to be done manually. Using the same software as in the Automated Mixed Case Palletizing solution AMCAP, it delivers the right products in the order the customer wants them to be received. Next, the operator takes the cases and directs the items into the right order. As each layer is complete, the system moves the pallet automatically down a level the next layer of palletizing can begin.
What makes it operator friendly?
- The system works in conjunction with the operator
- Removes the motion of bending & lifting
- Eliminates the potential to drop items
End-of-Line Packaging & Palletizing
Robotic end-of-line packaging and palletizing grips boxes, cans, packaged goods, and other items and places goods onto the pallets to prepare for shipping. End of processing line palletizing including manually, automatically with a delaying/layering system or with the use of collaborative robotics.
Implementing a gantry robot or articulating robot automates the pick and place of goods moving from one place to another in a back-and-forth motion, reducing the processing time and increasing efficiency.
What are some added features to end-of-line robotic palletizing?
- Additional flexibility & time saving
- Increased efficiency with the speed of articulating robots
- Free flow of movements so multiple repetitive tasks can be done quickly & efficiently