Conveyor Solutions for Order Fulfillment
Connect your facility together with our wide ranging conveyor solutions - making for more productive processes and order fulfillment.
Conveyor Solutions include:
- Powered Roller Conveyor to keep it light and moving
- Gravity Conveyors to save energy
- Belt Conveyors for a smooth surface
- Pallet Conveyor for the heavy loads
- Accumulation Conveyor for speed adjustment
Sortation Conveyor Systems
Sortation conveyor systems begin their work once information is received as to where the carton, case or tote is to divert. The information is housed in one of three intelligent tracking methods including programmable logic controllers, relays or computers. It tracks the carton, case or tote and once it reaches the diversion point, the intelligent tracking directs it to its next path informing the sorter the most efficient and safe way to travel until it reaches its final destination.
This type of conveyor system is often used when a large amount of cases, cartons, totes or other materials move in large amounts to another location.
Sortation conveyors can manage a variety of sizes and weights which is why they are a perfect solution for full case or order picking environments where loose items need to be consolidated.
Types of Sortation Conveyor Include:
- High Speed Sorter
- Medium or Low Throughput Sorter
- Continuous Loop Sortation Conveyor & more
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs)
Vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRCs) provide a safe and cost-effective solution for transporting materials. VRC’s are used in virtually all industries including food, beverage, automotive, hospitals, manufacturing, medical, packaging, retail, pharma, and more.
The VRC is a fast and efficient way to connect your mezzanine to your production floor, balcony of the production or other space. They can be installed through the flooring system, as part of the interior, or even the exterior of the building.
Benefits to implementing a VRC in your facility:
- Keeping your workers & material safe
- Moving materials between levels without a forklift
- Move loads of all weights, shapes & sizes
- Move skids, pallets, cartons & totes
- Automate the movement from mezzanines, floors & levels