Wolter, Inc. respects the privacy of its users. Please take a minute to read the following policy so that you can understand how we treat your personal information. As we update and expand our services, this policy might change, so please review it periodically.
What personal information do we collect?
- If you are just visiting, you are not required to provide personally identifiable information.
- If you are requesting information from Wolter web site, you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, email address, etc.
- If you are purchasing products or services from Wolter, Inc., you will be asked to provide personal information such as your name, address, email address, etc.
- The information that you enter in the product registration section is collected by one of our third party service providers, and forwarded to Wolter, Inc.
- You may provide us with personally identifiable information in order to allow us to answer a question that you ask us. The information you provide us is transmitted to the appropriate individual on our staff who will contact you directly with a response to your question. Your information may be retained to further improve the products and services we offer you.
- Searches: Although we do not currently do so, we may in the future collect and retain information that is entered into the search engines offered on our site.
- IP Addresses: We compile IP addresses – the location of your computer on the Internet – for administrative and analytical purposes. We do not routinely collect any personally identifiable information through our compilation of your IP address or the location of your computer on the Internet. However, in cases of suspected abuse or service problems, we may use an IP address in conjunction with other personally identifiable information to enforce our terms of service and to protect or troubleshoot the service, the site, its users or others who may be affected. No personally identifiable information associated with IP addresses will be shared with third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
How do we use the information we collect?
- The information you provide us in the product registration section will be used by us for internal market research. In the future, we may send you mail, email and/or newsletters to provide you with information about us and our products.
- We do not sell your personally identifiable information to any third parties. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties in order to allow them to perform analytical and other services for us. For example, we will share your personally identifiable information with our third party service providers to help us manage your information and perform services for you. In some cases, we may also work with third parties that do analysis and development on our behalf. We will share your personally identifiable information with such third parties only on the condition that the third parties maintain the information as confidential and use the information only to perform the services specified by us.
How do we handle changes to your information or to this policy?
Newsletters and direct promotion: If you would prefer not to receive any direct mailings, emails or newsletters from us, please complete and return to us the “opt-out” reply form that accompanies your mailing.
While we try to maintain integrity of your personal information, none of the information that you transmit through this site is or will be encrypted, and we cannot guarantee that the personally identifiable information which you submit on the site will be secure.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
We allow a variety of third parties to place links on our site. Third-parties who place links on the this site have their own privacy policies regarding their collection and use of your personally identifiable information. To understand the privacy practices of these third parties, please review the privacy policies that are posted on these third party web sites.